What if my item is damaged or defective?

If an item is damaged or defective, you can file a complaint with us.

To process your complaint, we will need a brief description about how the damage/defect has arisen, and your order number.

Please contact us by clicking on one of the contact options below - we will then process your request, and get back to you as quickly as we can.

Can't find the answer you are looking for?
Contact us directly

Subscribe to our newsletter!

Sign up for fresh inspiration and special offers