If you made a mistake or simply changed your mind after placing an order, there's no need to fuss. As long as your parcel has yet to be picked and packed in our warehouse, you'll have the option to cancel.
To cancel your order:
1. Go to Your Orders in your account
2. Click on view/cancel order*
3. Click on 'Cancel order' or 'Cancel items' and follow the steps on screen
4. If you have paid your order by Paypal, you can expect your refund within 2-3 days. If you selected credit card as your payment method, your credit card has only been pre-authorised and not charged. This pre-authorisation will be released as soon as the cancellation is processed.
Some important points:
- If you redeemed a voucher with your order, the order can only be cancelled in full.
- Your delivery address can't be changed once you have placed an order, but you can cancel the order and place a new one specifying a different address.
- Individual Zalando Partner items can't be cancelled. You can only cancel the Partner order in full.
*If the 'cancel order' option is no longer available, it means your order has been processed in our warehouse and it's unfortunately too late to cancel it.